My dear friend & fellow yoga teacher Joy & I are offering a special course for those of us experiencing anxiety amidst the shifts and upheavals in our world (from a low level generalized anxiety to panic attacks), Making the Mental Shift: 4 Weeks to Greater Balance, Calm and Grounding from November 20th – December 17th.
Below is a broad strokes overview of this special course:
- Personal Empowerment
- Exploring how yoga & meditation affect our brains, creating a greater sense of calm, balance, & grounding.
- Where did the dragon come from? (The dragon being that fist that can grab your brain, your lungs, your heart, your stomach…)
- Befriending our inner dragon:
- “Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love.”
~Rainer Maria Rilke:
- Inviting your dragon over for tea
- You are not your thoughts or feelings
- Identifying triggers and the power of “witness consciousness”
- Building your toolbox
- Resources you can make use of daily such as diet, exercise, self reflection, & meditation…
Course also includes:
- A before the course starts “Meet & Greet”, for asking questions & making introductions, and where we will lead you as a group through a guided meditation…
- 1 livestream Mindful Yoga Practice for Energy & Calm, 60 minute class a week through zoom (which is free and very easy to use!), that will be recorded for you to practice at any time…
- 3 recorded 10 minute morning meditations a week
- Two recorded 10-20 minute Yoga Fixes/Breathing Breaks a week such as Yoga for Anxiety, Yoga Nidra, Chair Yoga, and Relaxation Breath, that you can also do at any time.
You will also have lifetime access to this course!
Course runs from: November 19th through December 17th.
For further information including an official invitation to join the course and 2 free gifts!, see Join us in our Oasis of Calm 🙂
With love & a big Namaste,