Soulful Flow & Sweet Surrender Yoga Workshop
Sunday, April 28th, from 1-4pm
at Fremont Health Club's beautiful new studio space. 🙂
Spring is a time of year to shine your light, open your heart, and find your wings.
Come celebrate Spring and your beautiful, butterfly emerging from the cocoon of winter self, for 3 hours of soulful flow vinyasa, sweet surrender yin, and luscious yoga nidra.
- Practice opening your heart so you can shine your light and give and receive love.
- Strengthen your body and cultivate a sense of being both deeply rooted and rising for the sky, with powerful and playful standing poses.
- Let go of stress, tension, and what no longer serves you (what keeps you from spreading your wings), with deep, luscious stretching (yin yoga), and sweet forward bends.
- End with a full body relaxation, yoga nidra, also known as yogic sleep, and what I like to call superhero savasana. This is the creme de la creme of final relaxation!
- Leave the workshop feeling refreshed, renewed, and ready to take flight!
Your Soulful Flow & Sweet Surrender workshop is interwoven with poetry, move to the rhythm music, and inspirational from the heart readings.
The cost of this special workshop is $45 and there are just a few spots left! Reserve your mat here. 🙂
Sign up for Soulful Flow & Sweet Surrender today.
I hope to see you soon on the mat!