Your 30 Day Self Care Challenge!
Do you feel stressed and overwhelmed? As if you have too much to do and not enough time to do it?
Do you find that with everything going on in your life you end up putting yourself last?
Do you wake up feeling anxious in the morning? Or have trouble falling asleep at night?
Maybe your shoulders consistently creep up to your ears? Or curl in toward your chest to protect your heart?
Do you struggle with negative self talk, or self judgment? Or feel as if no matter how much you do, it's never enough, or good enough?
If any of this sounds familiar I want you to know you are not alone.
I've also struggled with stress, overwhelm, anxiety, negative self talk and self judgment and a recurring feeling of I'm not getting enough done, and what I do get done is not good enough.
And so many of my students have also struggled with stress, overwhelm, anxiety, negative self talk, and self judgment.
What I've discovered over the years as a personal trainer, yoga teacher and self care and wellness coach is that the more stressed we are, the more anxiety we feel, and the louder that judgmental voice in our heads is, the more vital self care becomes.
And also, heartbreakingly, the harder it is to commit to.
Which is why I created the 30 Day Self Care Challenge.
30 days of committing to your self care through simple and doable rituals and routines that support you every day.
- Start the day with morning rituals.
- Release accumulated stress in the afternoon with a midday pause.
- Let go of stress from the day with an evening relaxation and wind down.
- Fall asleep easily and sleep soundly throughout the night.
- Wake up refreshed, calm, and energized. Or if feelings of anxiety arise in the early hours, gently and lovingly let them go with your morning rituals of meditation and journaling.
Here's what some of my beautiful students have to say about the 30 Day Self Care Challenge
I realized I needed to sign up for Dani's Self Care Course when I caught myself arguing with myself about not being able to fit a course on self care in my work schedule.
By the last few weeks of her course I was finally committing to my self care daily and feeling lighter.
I also lost someone close to me recently and I finally realized that I need to stop and smell the roses before my life is over. And it wasn't until Dani's course that I was able to grieve the loss of my father.
Dani's self care course has made such a difference in my life. I'm already planning on signing up for her next course!
Special Ed Teacher
I signed up for Dani's Self Care Course because I struggled with getting to sleep and sleeping throughout the night and I knew I needed to reset my sleeping habits.
Halfway through the course I was falling asleep easily to her full body relaxation recordings!
As I told her, "I fall asleep to your voice every night."
And I was sleeping soundly throughout the night. I look and feel so much better, and have so much more energy throughout the day. Thank you Dani, for all your love and support!
With the 30 Day Self Care Challenge you receive:
- morning rituals to start your day energized, focused, and centered, such as recorded meditations and journal prompts
- midday pauses to help prevent afternoon burnout and keep you relaxed and present throughout the day
- full body relaxation audio recordings (and one video), to help you fall asleep and sleep like a baby so you wake up refreshed and relaxed
- short yoga videos to strengthen your core, open your hips, stretch out your feet and calves, lengthen and release your hamstrings, stabilize your lower back, open your heart and relax your shoulders, and even to celebrate the full moon!
- daily tips and tools for taking care of yourself each day
- you'll also have unlimited email access to me, so you can reach out to me at any time with questions or when you're in need of a little extra support!
Invest in yourself today.
When you commit to your self care you show up in the world as your best self. You have so much more to give, of your love, your attention, your presence and your focus. By being there for yourself you're able to be there for others. And your presence is the greatest gift you can give.
Love yourself. Then shine your light out into the world.
Begin the 30 Day Self Care Challenge for only $497 by clicking on the button below.
I had just finished Dani's 30 Day Self Care Adventure and found it so helpful that I decided to sign up for her 6 Week Self Care Series with my husband.
I struggle with my inner monologue, and with denying fear and anger, which turns into depression.
When I don't take care of myself I feel overwhelmed, sad, irritable, and experience cycles of insomnia.
With Dani's Self Care Courses I've been committing to my self care every day and feel happier and calmer. I also feel more able to figure out what I can actually have an impact on, and let go of what I can't control.
By learning to be in the moment I have been better able to respond to situations rather than react to them, especially when dealing with more difficult personalities at work. And that means I come home calmer, making coming home from work even better than it usually is.
Thank you so much, Dani!
Sign up for the 30 Day Self Care Challenge today by clicking on the button below!
Are you ready to commit to your self care?
I can't wait to see you inside....